TOOLS TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS
Complete Confidence in Your IT
Experience peace of mind and smooth operations with a reliable IT infrastructure. Our experts help your systems run at their best, so you can focus on what matters most.
UPDATE & UPGRADE YOUR SYSTEMS
Understanding your IT systems and maximizing their efficiency
When you hire our experts to do a full systems assessment, you are taking your first step in maximizing the efficiency of your IT infrastructure. Our team breaks down how each system works, and compares its performance to industry best practices.
We recommend which IT systems to keep, which to upgrade, and which to replace or remove completely. Eliminate meaningless wires, outdated systems, and bloated software and reap the benefits of high-performing technology.
YOUR PARTNER FOR IT
Take back control of your IT infrastructure
Outsourcing your IT support to a Managed Services Provider doesn’t mean giving up control. If you have an existing IT department, we partner with your experts to ensure system upgrades and updates are planned and coordinated. Our policy is complete transparency so you can evaluate and make decisions with confidence.?
Our services include:
- ???Customer portal to view service metrics, response time, resolution time, and support tickets by user and category.
- ???Ongoing feedback for you to review, and for us to make improvements.
- ???A monthly report with a system health grading system, identifying objectives, completion, and performance.?
- ???Industry-focused Client CIOs for effective strategic planning
SAFETY YOU CAN RELY ON
When your data is secure, you can focus on your business
Data breaches are one of the most destructive forces against businesses today. Between addressing the security problem, recovery, and rebuilding trust with customers, 60% of small businesses close within 6 months of a cyber attack. Companies have to stay ever-vigilant, but how do you have time to run your business if you spend all of it focused on cyber security??
Our experts will:
- ???Track emerging threats, create background processes to detect and address vulnerabilities, and educate your employees on best cyber security practices.
- ???Simulate phishing attacks to track how your employees respond and identify next steps to address issues.?
- ???Provide videos and a security newsletter that serve as a helpful resource in the ongoing effort to maximize security.